Families & Kids

donations

Diane123 writes in Families & Kids

anyone know where i can donate gently used childrens clothing? we are currently stating close to St Pauls

Posted on: 09/11/2011 at 12:06

My neighborhood has several large yellow metal containers (similar in size to the garbage) on the street that are marked for used clothing for the poor.

Posted on: 10/11/2011 at 08:21

I always put anything we have in those yellow containers- think they are operated by Caritas?

Posted on: 10/11/2011 at 23:20

Am new in Rome with children below 7, I could get them if they are appropriate for their ages.

Posted on: 15/11/2011 at 18:04

Ssali, i have already put my clothes in a yellow container, sorry! but message me the ages and gender of your kids and if i have anything suitable to donate over the next few months, they are all yours if you can collect.

Posted on: 15/11/2011 at 19:20

for future reference there is also a charity based in Balduina which takes childrens clothes, prams etc. I can find out the name if you are interested.Its just off Piazza Balduina

Posted on: 16/11/2011 at 23:43

I take all unwanted but good stuff to the nuns who run some kind of shelter for poor families. I refuse to put them in the yellow containers as I often see people pull stuff out of them, and who knows, they might sell it on.

Posted on: 22/11/2011 at 16:04

Content Sponsor

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us