Families & Kids

New in Rome

vegangirl writes in Families & Kids

Ciao!

We are a new family in Rome, and I have two girls, ages 9 and 6, who would love to meet up with another family to hang out in the beautiful city! We are from San Diego, and are loving Rome so far!

Thanks for contacting us for some gelato!

Warmly,

Stacy

Posted on: 06/12/2011 at 20:11

are they going to school here? if so are they doing international or Italian? If its international then I would contact the schools as they will probably be able to advise re local parents / meet ups / events etc.

Posted on: 12/12/2011 at 21:14

Thank you for the suggestion! We are here in Rome for 8 weeks, so we homeschool. I will check into some schools though, maybe thye have some after school classes, thank you !

Posted on: 12/12/2011 at 22:29

hello we are an italian family with two girls of 5 and 7 years already english speaking if you live not far from us we could meet for an icecream, we live in testaccio area near trastevere and you?welcome in Rome anyway for howlong are you staying?
ciao
claudia claume2001@yahoo.it

Posted on: 28/01/2012 at 15:11

Content Sponsor

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us