Sport & Leisure

Veteran football team 1 Feb 2013 need game etc etc

Mick Trie writes in Sport & Leisure

we are planning to come to Rome next Feb 1 to 4, 2013. we are a village veteran 11 aside team ( NOT ex pros) and would like to play a vets team preferably the friday evening then eat with them before going on the town etc. if you have any ideas we would be greatful.We will be looking for accommodation for 20, then suitable restaurants, music bars and disco's

Posted on: 15/04/2012 at 10:08

with that many people coming might be worth looking at self catering? some of the apartments available are great and between large numbers will probably work out as good value for money.
I know longer play but will put the word around a few people to see if anyone would be interested

Posted on: 17/04/2012 at 08:11

i am amazed at the lack of replies from the Rome football and Rugby clubs When we went to Basle and Notts county, they could not be more welcoming.

Posted on: 29/04/2012 at 10:33

still no replies, i'll try Juve as i am a Notts county fan

Posted on: 11/05/2012 at 09:32

any joy? did you contact any clubs directly?

Posted on: 31/05/2012 at 22:54

no luck at all, even my previous contacts have not replied. I contacted both Seria A clubs and got no reply.Our club want to come over on the first weekend of feb and perhaps watch the rugby on the sunday italy v france

Posted on: 04/06/2012 at 16:39

What's On

Mum's and Children Swimming Sessions

2 sessions a week on Monday and Thursday morning at 10:50 offering you the chance to swim with your child with an instructor present. For babies upwards....

More Details

Opera in Concert

The most famous opera arias are presented in a performance in two acts with singers dressed in historical costumes.

More Details
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Cover required for:

Quick Quote

Featured Information

Health System

Health System

Make sure you and your family are protected by the Italian healthcare system.

Read more...
Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to Italy.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour... Find out more...