Sport & Leisure

rucksack - type and where from?

Joanne writes in Sport & Leisure

I'm thinking about dumping my old suitcase and getting a large rucksack, working on the basis it leaves hands free when travelling with child! Can anyone recommend a make and model and where to get one from? Thanks Joanne

Posted on: 08/03/2008 at 19:24

I have a Hedgren rucksack and it is really comfortable on the back, good straps and extremely well made.I saw some Hedgren luggage in a luggage shop in either Roma Est or Porta di Roma shopping centres, can not remember well which one exactly.

www.hedgren.com

Regards

MPC

Posted on: 09/03/2008 at 18:41

thanks for this, good excuse to go to the shopping centre for an afternoon! Joanne

Posted on: 09/03/2008 at 21:27

Any ideas of any camping style outdoors type shops anyone which stocks rucksacks? All the luggage shops I have been to don't seem to stock the large style rucksack I am afterJoanne

Posted on: 14/03/2008 at 21:21

Have you tried Decathlon? I don't know for sure that they have big rucsacs, but they have almost everything else for walking and camping, so I would have thought it was worth a try. Good prices too!

Alison

ps mine is a Karrimor which I bought 15 years ago to go InterRailing as a student - I now use it for exactly what you plan to use yours for - to keep my hands free when travelling on my own with the children.

Posted on: 15/03/2008 at 21:24

Content Sponsor

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Find out more...

Bupa Global

This Summer, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

Bupa - free quote for your international health insurance

Click on the website link for a free quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family:... Read more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Read more...

What's On

SS Cosma e Damiano Market

General market in Grunuovo and Piazza Matteo Rossi. Every Tuseday morning.

More Details